Sat, March 16, 20199:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Register at: phillyfca.org/clinic
Registration deadline Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
This is a FREE event for coaches in the Greater Philadelphia Area! Please register by Wednesday, March 13th.
The workshop will provide unique training designed specifically to encourage, equip, and empower coaches, male and female, at every level.
• Develop strategies to coach the mind, body and heart of the athlete
• Establish a plan to cultivate character
• Determine the legacy they want to leave on the field
• Discover the formula for team cohesion
• Create strategies to harness emotions and combat “entitlement”
Jerry Palmieri, former Giants strength and conditioning coach, will be speaking. 3D Institute Coaching resources available and lunch provided.
“3D Coaching is not simply another philosophy of coaching. It is a paradigm shift in purpose that leads to the outcomes we all desire, but often fail to achieve. This material is hands down the best I have ever seen for coaches who truly want to have an impact and to pursue excellence.”
Head Wrestling Coach
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga