The FCA Huddle grew out of a desire to continue the FCA Camp experience during the school year. The Huddle is a place where athletes and coaches can connect with people who love sports, grow in their faith, strengthen their leadership skills.
GOALS of HUDDLE:
ENGAGE (1 Thessalonians 2:8) To engage coaches and athletes through building genuine relationships, sharing our lives and the gospel.
EQUIP (Ephesians 4:12) To equip coaches and athletes to grow in Christ through God’s Word.
EMPOWER (2 Timothy 2:2) To empower coaches and athletes to engage and equip others to know and grow in Christ.
WHAT is a HUDDLE?
A Huddle is NOT:
- a group that appears to have all the answers
- a group led by a person who does all the talking
- a group only for Christians
But, a FCA Huddle IS:
- a group committed to growing spiritually
- a place where individuals can participate
- officially certified by FCA